Md Faezuddin Pg Harris (2nd L) of Jerudong FC heads the ball against Indera SC in the DST Super League last night. 

Naziruddin Hj Ismail (R) rescued a point for Indera SC in the DST Super League last night.

Wasteful Indera SC were made to settle for a point after drawing 3-3 against Jerudong FC in a thrilling DST Super League encounter last night.

Jerudong looked on their way to claim all three points from the encounter before substitute Naziruddin Hj Ismail struck late into stoppage time to see both sides share the spoils.
Md Asnawi Syazni Abd Aziz had given Jerudong the lead in the 11th minute but it was shortlived with Md Aimmil Rahman Ramlee equalising just two minutes later.

Indera then went in front for the first time four minutes before the halftime whistle courtesy of Asri Hj Aspar at the Balapan Track and Field of the Hassanal Bolkiah National Sports Complex in Berakas.

Indera control much of the second half but couldn’t find a way past Md Iswandy Hj Md Azmi in between the Jerudong sticks.

They came close in the 66th minute but Naziruddin, who had only come on for two minutes, was denied by the post.

Hazwan Hamzah’s header off a corner was goal bound but was cleared off the line by a Jerudong player four minutes later.

Another chance went begging in the 74th minute after Asri somehow put the ball over from point blank range.

Instead, Jerudong levelled off a superb counterattack in the 82nd minute.

Indera’s freekick from the edge of the area came off the wall and was cleared upwards to skipper Atifudin @ Amir Mamduh Momin.

He then put the ball to his left before Hidayatur Rahim Aliuddin held off his defender to slot it home.

Jerudong went in front three minutes later after a freekick from the right was headed to the far post.

It dropped nicely for Yansen Efendi, who took a side step before firing it past Indera custodian Md Ahsanuddin Hj Md Dani.

Indera got the equaliser when Jerudong were a man down with Atifudin getting treatment at the sidelines.

A ball from the left by Safwan Amaluddin Sabli was not cleared properly and only got to as far as Naziruddin to fire home from inside the area.

Indera almost snatched it seconds from the end but Md Aimmil put his effort wide to see both teams take a point from the matchup.

Meanwhile, Kasuka FC moved to the summit of the 11-team standings after a 3-1 win over Wijaya FC at the Berakas Sports Complex.

Md Nazri Hj Hassan put Kasuka in front in the 18th minute but was cancelled out by Pg Anaqi Sufi Pg Hj Omar Baki in first half stoppage.

Former DPMM FC defender Abd Aziz Tamit put Kasuka back in the driving seat in the 66th minute before Md Hafis Mahari completed the win late on.

The competition continues today with Najip I-Team taking on Tabuan Muda A at the Berakas Sports Complex at 8.15pm.

Popular posts from this blog